Win a signed paperback copy of my 1st novel God Seed FREE!
EDIT (22nd May 2015) – Congrats to Lincoln Farish who had his name picked by random from the list of good people who gave me RTs and shared my posts. He has a signed copy of this first edition winging its way to him from England in the next few days. More Free Friday Giveaways Coming Soon!
RT or Share to Win!
Just ReTweet @ davidjrodger any of my posts on Twitter <> Share any of my posts on Facebook <> Blog about me or my work (send me the URL!) If I see it I will put your name into the hat. I’ll pick one winner on the closing date. What’s not to like!
Don’t Want to Wait?
Buy GOD SEED today:
- Paperback from Amazon: US ($), UK (£), DE (Euro)
- Paperback : from LULU
- Kindle: US ($), UK (£), DE (Euro)
That’s it, you’re done. Or read on to learn more…
- Competition effective from 12th May 2015
- Winner will be contacted directly by David J Rodger to arrange selection of prize and shipment
- Prize will in paperback, signed by David J Rodger with a personal note – to be defined by correspondence with winner
- Any questions, use this form to CONTACT ME.
About David J Rodger: Author and creator of the RPG “Yellow Dawn – The Age of Hastur”. Excellent reviews. Crossover thrillers that blend science fiction and dark fantasy themes, some of which are in a post-apocalyptic setting (Yellow Dawn).
“Atmospheric and Creepy” – Alison Flood, The Guardian
“Inventive, dark–and very cool! ” – L.R.Ryan, Author
A Universe Twisted into Two: The majority of my novels occupy a similar time period (in the near future). This period is cut short by the apocalyptic event known as Yellow Dawn. Yellow Dawn acts as a dividing line and any book set after Yellow Dawn can be considered post-apocalyptic in nature. They still occupy the same universe, but readers can see it warped through a different lens. Here is a quick list to show you which novels come before and after Yellow Dawn.
- BEFORE YELLOW DAWN: THE NEAR FUTURE
- AFTER YELLOW DAWN: POST-APOCALYPTIC
Which Book Should I Read First? Any that take your fancy. There are currently no serials. Each book is a separate story.
RT or Share to Win!
If I see it I will put your name into the hat. I’ll pick one winner on the closing date. Go on, do it now! # # #